All Saturday mornings
– If you are new to wood turning, by prior arrangement, you can schedule a mentoring session with one of our experienced members to learn or just refine your skills on any of the DVR lathes in the Club Room
- 4th - Stool making by Tim Griffiths. Competition: Wig stand
- 18th - Bowl Saving by Granville Haworth
- 3rd - BBQ and AGM. Competition: Stool
- 17th - Demonstration by Tim Griffiths on various joining methods of wood followed by Problem Solving by Shane Hewitt
Club activities have been suspended until further notice due to Covid-19 pandemic. Members will be notified of resumption via email and by blog on this website. Please look after yourselves and stay safe.
- 7th - Captive Rings (Rattle) by Bob Langford. Competition: Bowl Saving
- 21st - Lidded Box by Granville Haworth
- 5th - Stitching and Stripes by Shane Hewitt. Competition: Captive Rings
- 19th - Tool sharpening (multiple grinders)
- 2nd - Wood inlays on rim of bowl by Granville Haworth. Competition: Stitching and Stripes
- 16th - Six demonstrations on six lathes.
- 7th - A Bowl within a Bowl by John Lambly. Competition: Wood inlays on rim of bowl
Photo by Aron Visuals on Unsplash